Thursday, September 11, 2008

Tagged By Monster!

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 10:52pm

Name: Asson

Sisters: Don have sister ooo....

Brothers: 1 generous brother, 1 annoying younger brother

Shoe Size: 11

Height: 173 cm

Where do you live: rest house because study ma..

Favourite drinks: honeydew & 100 plus

Favourite breakfast: Roti canai

Have you ever been on a plane? Yup

Swam in the ocean: Yes...

Fallen asleep at school: ya ,tired ma haha!

Broken someone's heart: pass already la...nothing i can say just forget it...now be a nice people ma ok lo...

Fell off your chair: yes....so xia shui ....

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: never..just i call people only....

What is your room like: cool one lo...all is machine one...haha...

What's right beside you: Loh xue wei

What is the last thing you ate: home made food ...

Ever had chicken pox: yup...since i was 12 year old.

Sore throat: yup....never lo....

Stitches: my leg and my stomach because appendicitis lo...so pain..but pass lo..

Broken nose: no la...

Do you believe in love at first sight: for me jus like that la...nothing special one...jus only together be fast and also part be fast....because i try it before when i 15 year old..

Like picnics?: lazy la...better play pc...

Who was, were the last person you danced with: emm....don know ler....

Last made you smile: skyp lo..because this form la...

You last yelled at: xue wei la....

Today did you

Kissed anyone: no kiss everyone...if can i also wan kiss someone everyday ...haiz...

Get sick: ya...

Miss someone: someone who miss lo...

Eat: got some hungry

Best feeling in the world: everything i do..no need tell any ppl...this feelling so free.....because can do anything what i wan...

Do you sleep with stuffed animals: ya... my dog.

What's under your bed: floor..

Who do you really hate: some ppl

What time is it now?: 11.20pm

5 things I was doing 10 years ago

1. study

2. dreaming

3. wasted a lot of time to sleep

4. Computer, Internet

5. Play

Things on my to-do list today:

1. blog

2. Do my design

3. online

4. study

5. spend money

Snacks I enjoy:

1. Pizza

2. kfc

3. Cintan mee

4. Cheese cake!

5. Chipster

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:

1. shopping...buy many many ....

2. Education, Invest

3. Buy

4. buy bmw !

5. Travel all country

5 of my bad habits:

1. lazy wash the plate.

2. Spend money

3. lazy wash the cloth

4. alway do some funny thing

5. waste water

5 places I have lived/stayed a night in:

1. My house

2. She house

3. Genting

4. 5 star motel

5. My future house

5 things I will do after complete what I'm busy with:

1. rest

2. sleep

3. play

4. msn

5. watch movie

5 people I tag:

1.Colin

2.Khan-Khan

3.Garry

4.Anerly

5.Ivan

No comments: